

After a crazy couple of days, baby Gregg entered the world yesterday around 12:00 and is perfect. He weighed 4lbs 10oz and 17 inches long. He is going to be staying in the NICU for a while just for observation. He is absolutely beautiful and all I wanted to do last night was pick him up and hold him. Charlie is being so strong and has the "new daddy" glow about him. He is doing so great taking care of Anna and Gregg. Anna is looking great and was getting up to go see Gregg for the first time last night when I left the hospital.
I am so excited about all the family coming this weekend. I love all of you and can't wait to see all of you! Love you!
1 comment:
I love those pictures of Gregg! He is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see him (and Anna and Charlie too!)
I am praying that he will be able to go home with them on Friday. Praying really HARD:)
I love you, Anna....you are going to be such a good mommy...hugs
Post a Comment