Monday, March 10, 2008

Pictures by Kate Crosswhite...........







So.....I downloaded pictures from my camera today and look what I found!!!! I started dying out laughing. She starts off by taking pictures of the den and then the grand finale is so classic for Kate Crosswhite. By the way....the yellow gunk around her mouth is chapstick and we don't just put a little on we put a ton on.

I don't like to share pics of my house b/c it needs so much help but i couldn't pass these up. As you can see in one of the pictures my best friend, rhoomba the robotic vacuum, is running and that is why my rug was turned under. I will have to do a separate post on how much i love my rhoomba....thanks ashley!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The last one is a keeper. Hope you can be without your man for the weekend. We will be good and will be on our best behavior. Love ya'll.

Jay

Amelia said...

it is a keeper isn't it!!! i think it is hysterical. had i caught her doing it she would have been in trouble for sticking her tongue out but she is soooo Scot's child. Do it and then let mom find out later. haha

The Fab Five said...

Thanks for sharing your page! Beautiful family as well!
I want a rhoomba and I want to hear all about yours. I have been to Target.com and the ratings were so so. To hear from a person I "know" would be helpful. Thanks!

Followers