
Thankful for my loving God for his grace and mercy that is new everyday. The love I have for my awesome God, the tears that stream down my face as I think about the sacrifice Jesus made for me so that I can live forever and because He loves me so deeply. I never knew that I could be loved so much that He washed my slate clean….my past is the past. When i listen to the song on my playlist...By His Wounds...I get chill bumps. It brings me to my knees and thanking him for forgiving my sins...the sins that I am guilty of everyday. He knows my heart.....that I want to be better....to be more like Him...and how very far away from that I am.

For this wonderful man who I have been blessed to be with for over 10 years. We met and fell in love in college. I knew from the first time I saw him I knew that this is the person God put on this earth for me to be with for the rest of my life. (ok....really the first time i saw him i told him he was the "hottest" boy I had ever seen....yes i really said that and he still called me the next day and we talked for 3 hrs and then went on our first date the next night) We have been through so much together. The highest of highs and the lowest of lows. We have grown so much together over the past couple of years. We love each other unconditionally......better or worse. I love his heart.....I love his jokes....his laughter....his love for life. He brings the craziness out in me. He makes life exciting. I love the daddy you are to our precious children....the smiles you bring to their face....I love the sound of them screaming "DADDDDYYY" everytime you walk in the door. It's ok with me that everytime Kate's teacher asked her what she was thankful for she said....my daddy. She doesn't say "mommy and daddy", she says you. I love you more than you know....I am thankful for everything that you do for us....for the long days at work to the dirty dishes in the sink. I don't thank you enough.

For these two little rascals.....for showing me how big my heart is and how much I am capable of loving. For making me laugh everyday.....for pushing me to my limit and then smiling at me say (jackson) "I sorry" (kate) "I am so sorry mom. Do you forgive me?" I love that as i type this jackson is in nothing but a pull up and driving a tent school bus around my moms singing the wheels on the bus and kate is running around in aunt susu's old pink leotard and tutu, my knee high black boots and susu's wedding dress ribbon tied around your head. Both of you are the sweetest most precious children. I pray that Jesus is always in your heart and leading your every step.
For the best three sisters ever......i was telling someone the other day about how when i was growing up it was so nice to always have someone to play barbie and baby dolls with. We all fought like cats and dogs when we were younger but i wouldn't trade the relationships I have with these girls now for anything in the world. They are my best friends. I love the chaos of the house when we all get together. I am thankful for all the bad things that have happened in our family that have brought us all together as sisters. i think sometimes people forget to thank God for the bad things that have happened in your life. I am thankful that my parents divorced when i was two because I got a wonderful godly stepfather that has shown me what a father is. Thank you mom for being so selfless....you would literally give me the new clothes you had on if i said I like them. I am thankful that I have two parents who live as the bible says to and remind me to turn to it when i need it. You have shown all four girls what unconditional love is.....
To my neices and nephews.........
I love each one of you as my own. I love the relationships you have with each other and love watching you all grow up together. I love to hear the phone calls with each other and to hear you say how much you love each other. You all are so blessed to have each other. I hope you cherish that forever. I can't wait for the future neices and nephews that might be added to the group (ummm...susu)








And last but not least.....The best friends a girl could ever ask for!!!!! You make me who I am and I would be lost without each one of you. Each one of you are so precious to me and I don't tell you enough. Even though I don't see you all everyday when we see each other it is like we saw each other the day before. Thank you for the laughter and the tears. We have been through so much together and I look forward to many more memories:) (please don't kill me for putting your pics on here....let me know if you want me to take it down)


(I think four of you are pregnant in this pic....)





I am thankful that I get to see all of your children grow and for all the pics we try to get off our children together. LOL!!!
2 comments:
You are such a beautiful, sweet and precious gift from the Lord.....I am so thankful for you:)
I love you,
Allie
wow - and that's why I love you so! It's great to be your best friend and to have you as mine!! And, I was about to create my Thanksgiving post...how in the world am I supposed to follow that post - geez! :)
Post a Comment