Thursday, November 12, 2009

playing dress up...

I couldn't help but post these....I want to look back and remember some of the times that I literally had to pick myself off the floor from laughing so hard.

The other night the kids were playing in my closet. I was cooking dinner and they were so quiet that I just let them be. I kept asking if they were ok and they said yes they were just playing "dress up"....well this was the result of their little dress up session.....we don't just do princesses and dinosaurs around here we do...

soldiers & ....


Scot Crosswhite....


Jackson is why I couldn't stop laughing....he thought his whole outfit out.....he does have on his own shirt but he came running in and said, "I look just like daddy".....if you look hard enough you will see he has on Scot's dirty socks....

Since I laughed so hard they made a game out of it and raced to see what outfit they could find next in our closet. The next outfit for Jackson was his underwear, Scot's socks and running shoes, his favorite Auburn hat and a belt around his waist. I won't post the pic of him in his underwear but when I asked him why he had just underwear on and not shorts he said he tried to put daddy's shorts on and he couldn't keep them up so he just put the belt on...go figure.

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

This is hysterical, even though I thought Kate was Brittany Spears! Fun memories!

Followers