Tuesday, August 17, 2010

random....very random....

so I am thinking some of you wonder why I all the sudden decided to update my blog.....well this is my new friend.....and she uploads pictures really fast....and that friends makes me very happy......


This is reality for me today and doesn't make me very happy.....


because this is what I want to be doing right now.....


As for random....i just had to share.....if this doesn't make you laugh I don't know what will.....Scot and I laughed so hard when we saw this in Decatur.....You think Hershey needs some of those? I do...

2 comments:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Yay for shiny new computers! I have one, too. :-) LOVE that doggy pic. Reminds me of Brook when she chops onions. (Not the dog, the glasses, of course!)

The Taylors said...

No Lora Lynn did not make a wise crack about my onion goggles. It's on now. You just wait until Christmas when she gets a 12 ft. Santa AND his nine reindeer in tow. Hmp!
BTW, love the fact that your computer is PINK!!!!

Followers