Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Two years old and first haircut....

Well, I broke down today and took Jackson for his first official haircut. I have been trying to get his haircut for the past year and everytime i took him he would throw a fit and they wouldn't cut it. So I have had to be the barber.....it is a weekly routine for us since he has the thickest hair that grows so fast. We sit in the bathroom sink with a whole tube of toothpaste and toothbrush. He brushes his teeth and I cut away.....this has worked for a while but it has gotten so thick that i just couldn't do it anymore. So here he is with his "big boy haircut"....I asked her to please try to keep it a little long but with all the sreaming, crying, kicking......he now has a short haircut. He did not like it one bit and I had to tip the lady a ton for putting up with us. I about cried as I saw how much hair she cut off. I love him with long hair but he hates it and when he starts sweating he asked me to "take it off mommy" haha....he thought he had something on his head. After it is all said and done...I love the new haircut and it feels so much better to him. I can't believe I have waited so long. Anyway...here he is mom, i know you are dying to see his first "professional" haircut.

Before his haircut....



After the haircut....his cheeks are so red and eyes puffy from crying so much.





4 comments:

Sue said...

Amelia,
I think his haircut is precious! Such a darling little boy!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

I think it's precious. Tears and all.

Allison said...

PRECIOUS:) I love that boy...give him a kiss from auntie allie:)

Barkley said...

He looks so cute! No more uneven cuts from mommy ;)

Followers