Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Rainy Days

Ok, so can you believe i am about to post my third post of the day. Oh how i love rainy days so that i can do all the things i have been wanting to do for a while, like update my blog. I should have been working for the last 1 hour but Ashley you told me that if i didn't have time to blog that meant i had too much work....and that i needed to update my pitiful blog so here i am...haha!
A couple of weeks ago my neighbor burned me a cd of Lindsey Kane. I had never heard of her before but L was certain I would love it. She said if I liked Nichole Nordeman then i would like Lindsey. I am obsessed with it and have not taken it out of the cd player yet. Please go to itunes or wherever and listen to some of her music. I added the only song they had of hers on playlist. I was hoping they would have more but oh well. Just wanted to pass along some GOOD listening....some of my favorites are measure of beauty, again, and amazing. Let me know what you think????

2 comments:

The Fab Five said...

I went and listened and I like. Have you heard Rita Springer? LOVE her music.... I Have To Believe and All I Need are wonderful.. the turn up loud in your car music. :)

Amelia said...

Glad you like...i haven't ever heard of Rita Springer. I will go check it out. I love finding new music and especially some i can turn up loud in the car. You ought to hear me when i am by myself.hhehe

Followers