




K had her first day of 4yr old preschool on Thursday and J had his first day on Friday. K was so proud of herself....she woke up, went potty, got herself dressed and fixed her hair all before she came downstairs. I was so proud of her that we had her favorite breakfast...pancakes with a couple of m&m's. She is getting so big and it makes me so proud to see how independent and grown up she is. We have been preparing all summer for this year. Studying her letters and sounds letters make....writing her name and recognizing numbers, etc. When I picked her up I asked her how her day was and she said, "Great! I had so much fun and met lots of new friends"
J is in the two year old class three days a week and he LOVES it. Before we left the house he had to make sure he had his "packpack" (backpack). It is just a bag that the school provides but he thought since K has a backpack so did he. He normally cries everytime i leave him at school or the nursery but he just waved and said "bye mommy". J has grown up so much in the last couple of months and while it makes me happy to see him become more independent it also makes me sad. He is slowly becoming a little boy and not a baby anymore even though S thinks I still treat him like a baby:)
1 comment:
Aw. so cute. They're getting so big!
Post a Comment