This is my favorite time of year.....flowers blooming, grass turning green, my garden taking off and more importantly I love that the kids and I can stay outside as much as possible. Scot was out of town this past weekend at a golf tournament so the kids and I soaked up as much time outdoors as possible. We enjoyed lots of bike rides, a picnic at the park, painting, and lots of time just playing in the dirt. So I share some pictures.....they aren't very good but I will share anyway. I need to take a class to figure out my camera because i have no clue what i am doing.:)
These times are so precious to me....especially with Kate. It has just hit me the past month or so that Kate is starting kindergarten in a little over 3 months. It is such a bittersweet feeling. She is so independent and is absolutely ready for school but her mother on the other hand....is a little nervous. Have I prepared her enough? I have taught her to stand up for herself and what we believe? The thought of her being away from me all day scares me to death but I hope I have taught her to be a leader and not a follower and to always obey what we have taught her. I know she will do fine and enjoy every minute of it. When I went to register her I told her that I was going to take her and pick her up from school and she said "No mom I want to ride the bus" I have to let her go....she is so ready and I have to let her fly. So for the next couple of months I will be spending as much time as possible absorbing every minute with her.
3 comments:
Y'all are adorable. Love that last shot.
Kindergarten.....spell check;O Had to throw a momma in there:) I love the pics! Give them a hug and a kiss from their Auntie Allie!
they grow up so fast!! let me know if you need help with your camera- I might can answer some questions for ya! :)
Post a Comment