Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mother/Daughter Tea Party and Fashion Show


What a wonderful "girly" morning Kate and I had....we went to Asbury UMC's Mother Daughter Tea Party and Fashion Show. It was to raise money for missions and a good time was had by all. BBTN was in the fashion show plus many other precious childrens clothing companies/stores.....so cute to see all the sweet faces modeling our summer clothes. The little girls brought their favorite doll and teacup. Kate had a blast seeing some of her friends, eating pink marshmallows and drinking pink lemonade and the day was complete with a visit from Snow White, Cinderella, and Belle.

Look at some of our precious models....aren't they cute??


See the wet dress in pic with Belle??? After telling Kate three times to "please not spill her lemonade" we unfortunately still had a spill and she and I were sticky for the remainder of the party....just thought I would explain why the whole bottom of her dress is wet:)

No comments:

Followers