Saturday, February 27, 2010

The B U G has hit.....



Gatorade-check
saltine crackers-check
Max and Ruby-check
lots of cuddling-check

After hearing that 4 of my neighbors were all battling the dreaded Stomach bug I prayed that it would gracefully pass our house by but unfortunately it has landed. I got the phone call yesterday while at work that Jackson had thrown up at school.....now after lots of TLC and gatorade and crackers we are hopeful that he is on the amends now. If the rest of us can just not get it that would be great. We are waiting it out today to see if it hits anyone else.

The only thing that I cherish when they are sick is all the cuddles. I literally held and loved on him for about 2 hours without him moving. Now I wish he didn't have the bug but I will take good cuddles any way I can. Now I am laying in bed with my two little people and thanking God that it is only short term. Spring please come....please come fast.

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Those are the best cuddles in the world. You know it has to be good if you say to yourself, "To heck with the fact that he is highly contagious, this is too good to pass up." Only a mommy can understand that.

Followers