My friend and neighbor could not have said it any better so I am sharing her link...
http://toomanybs.blogspot.com/2010/04/do-laundry-save-orphans.html
We will have some Hope Suds in Favorite Laundry this week so come check it out!!! The other day I was in my drive way and my next door neighbor walked outside and left her front door open. I smelled something absolutely wonderful....well friends, she was making Hope Suds in her kitchen and I could smell the clean,citrus smell at my house. Good stuff.... go check it out and check out her blog too....cause you will be laughing hysterically most of the time....I am just so blessed that I get to see most of those laughs in person and can't wait to see,touch,kiss,love on the beautiful baby they will bring home from Uganda soon. Check out Lora's blog on the left hand side....www.vitafamiliae.com
2 comments:
Thank you, friend. You are too kind. Getting ready to deliver to the store!!!
found ya! :)
great blog amelia!
i loved your church. i have told everyone i see about the amazing things the lord is doing in & through ya'll. never seen anything like it...wow
blessings to you
Post a Comment