By the grace of God, Ingrid is one of the first 3 girls to be rescued by FCM from the horrifying streets of Honduras. Tonight she is sleeping in a warm bed, clean clothes, a full stomach and I am sure has been hugged more today than in her whole life. I mean look at that smile on her face. Tears stream down my face as I have watched God bless this ministry and placed His hand on the FCM girls, staff and missionaries. Thank you Lord that these 3 girls will be raised to know you.
If you are interested in sponsoring one of these 3 girls please visit the website and click on sponsorship. All money goes to the care of the children and not to adminstrative cost. Their desire is to bring the hope that only Christ can give, to the abandoned, abused, forgotten, neglected girls of Honduras. Help make a difference in these girls and the girls that are waiting to be rescued.
On a side note, Scot and I were hoping to go to Honduras to serve with FCM in 3 weeks and it looks like the trip may not happen. We are crushed as we were anxiously awaiting the trip together and now seeing that we would have gotten to see these girls is making it harder tonight. I am praying for peace and trusting that He knows the right time for either one or both of us to go.


No comments:
Post a Comment