Sunday, March 27, 2011

Someone turned 7.....


Oh my.....2 months and no post.  Honestly, I probably should just take down my blog since I am so horrible keeping it updated.  I get really proactive about keeping up with our little life that is going by so fast and then I get caught up in all the craziness and totally neglect it.  This past week or two I have been skyping with my sister and brother in law who just moved to Germany.  She is pregnant and due in July.  We are super excited for this adventure God has them on and thankfully through wonderful technology we are able to talk with each other every couple of days and feel like we aren't so far away from each other.  Susan has started a blog and she made me fully aware that I was not keeping up with my blog and asked me to please be better about updating. 

So with that said.....Miss Kate turned 7 in January and I let her pick out her birthday festivities this year.  I have never done that before.   Usually, I say "why don't we do this" and she agrees and it turns out to be a great party but in the back of my mind I think is this what she really would have picked out for her party. 

This year she picked Treetop Adventures.  It is this great family adventure place down the street from our home.  She decided she wanted to go to Treetop first then come back to our house with all her friends and have dinner and cake.....and of course play.  This sweet group of girls had a blast. 
We had a candy table and that was the party favors......a bag full of their favorite candy.


One of Kate's requests for her party was she wanted red koolaid.  That is not something we ever have in our house so it was a treat and as you can tell from most of these pictures Kate has a red ring around her mouth:)
Either way we had a blast celebrating her precious life. 

No comments:

Followers