Thursday, April 3, 2008
Easter in Virginia
We traveled to Virginia to visit Scot's parents for Easter. We had so much fun visiting with his grandmother, parents, and aunt and uncle. We left Birmingham around 7pm and drove through the night. Kids ate dinner and then off to sleep they went. Scot and I decided that besides the fact that we were exhausted it was the best trip ever because they slept for the entire 6.5 hours trip. Usually, it is a 7.5 hour trip for us with all the stopping to eat and go to the bathroom.
Saturday, Scot and his dad played in a golf tournament and I stayed with his mom and we had the best time just hanging out and talking about his sisters wedding that will be in December. Sunday, we went to church with Aunt Nancy and Uncle Bob. Bob was baptized on that special day. Their church was beautiful! We then headed back to the house for an awesome lunch and a Easter egg hunt. A sweet little bunny had come and left some goodies in their baskets. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the kids in their Easter attire again this year. Kate has this beautiful smocked dress with crosses on it and it is my favorite. I was bound and determined to get pictures and then left my camera and then by the time we got back to the house the church clothes came off so fast. Maybe next year.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment