
Have you ever watched "Little Bill" on Noggin. This is one of Kate's favorite cartoons to watch. Little Bill calls his grandmother "Alice the Great". She comes and stays for visits and Little Bill loves it when she comes.
Well, last night Kate was going to bed and this is how her prayers went...."Dear God, thank you for the moon and stars, i wish SuSu the Great could come stay with me for like two days.....and sleep in my bed with me and play ALL day. Amen" I had to keep from laughing that she called her Susu the Great. When I asked her what she was talking about she said "You know mom.....like Little Bill. I love Alice the Great and Susu is like her"
She also told me the night before when we were laying in her bed that she wishes Susu was her mother. Of course my heart sank and I told her that I was a fun mom, why would she want someone else to be her mom. She said "Susu has really pretty hair and she is so pretty and she plays with me all day. So I wish she was my mom" We talked about how all aunts are fun because they don't see her all day every day and after our 30 minute conversation she decided that she wanted to keep me as her mom...that I was fun after all. "Well mom, you did take me to the park 3 times this week" Ha!
To Aunt Allie and Aunt Anna, she loves ya'll too but she must have been missing Susu today.
4 comments:
this is such a cute story. My kids (unfortunatley) live on Noggin. I got your message about the clothes. I can't wait to see them! Thanks
that is alright:) I live too far and have too many kids to give her the love and time that i wish i could:)
She is so like me...it kills me;) She is a girl after my own heart!
P.S. Tell Katie Poo that after she comes and stays with me for a WHOLE week this summer she might forget who Susu the Great is and there will be Allie the Great and wonderful, spectacular, amazing, beautiful, fun, hilarious...oh i just have to stop before you get all jealous on me.
Oh please Allison! I just can't help it that I am so great. I know you want to be like me...but, I just don't think you are great enough. Just kidding!! Of course you are great!!! We all know that I have to be the cool aunt because I am the only one that does not have kids of my own. I love you all!
I feel like a stalker. I check to see if you have posted anything new almost every other day! I know you are extremly busy but I still can't wait for you to post! :)
Post a Comment