
Happy 2nd Birthday my sweet baby boy!!! I don't know where the time has gone....it seems like yesterday that I held you for the first time, heard your first cry, saw your first smile, giggled at your first word.

I love how curious you are about the world....I can open the door and you are off to explore. I love that you love to be outside and that the neighbors can hear you scream everytime I make you come in.


I love how silly you can be.....You have the sweetest laugh that makes me smile everytime. I think God gave you a funny sense of humor just like your daddy!!


I love to hear you sing the blessing with your hands crossed, I love to hear you say please, thank you and yes ma'am. It makes my heart swell with happiness when I hear you sing "Jesus Loves Me". I am so thankful each day that God gave you to me.
3 comments:
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY JACKSON!!!!!!!!
Those pictures are so cute. I love the one with the cowboy hat on. Can't wait for the birthday party.
Love,
Jay
Awwww, so precious! I love you sweet boy:)
aunt allie
I'm so glad you found us!!! I have wanted to see your clothing line; a number of people have told me I would really like it. Your children are beautiful! I can't wait to read more! Did your sister tell you about our ebay connection, such a small world!!! and I too have such a blog addiction.
Post a Comment