Sunday, June 1, 2008

Please pray for the Crosswhite family.....



Scot's grandmother passed away on Friday. We have known the past week or so that it would happen soon. We are so blessed that we got to see her and spend some time with her on Easter. Scot was very close to his grandmother and I know this is going to be a hard couple of days for him. He left for Virginia today and will be there until Wednesday. Please pray for his whole family as she is laid to rest. I know she is in a better place and I can't wait to see her again one day!! We will miss her so very much.

3 comments:

The Dilworth Family said...

I am so sorry to hear about Scot's grandmother...the family will be in our prayers!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Praying for all of ya'll. I'll be around all week, holler if you need anything.

Jay said...

Hey Buddy,

Got you and your family in our prayers.

Jay

Followers